Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Honeycomb Support Isn't That Catchy Complains Experts!

Android honeycomb is a great move by the Google point of view. Well not from their perspective it is good from our point of view too when considering the fact now that we finally have a mobile OS that is opensource and is optimized for tablets but still according to some pcworld experts the app support for Honeycomb ain't that impressive.

He is not saying that Google should be giving like thousands of new apps on the market or something like that. It's too early for that. But for what he's saying I do agree for that too. For instance if you head back to android market there aren't any tabs or options to filter out apps that aren't for Honeycomb for instance. I wrote a post about USA today's honeycomb app earlier today but it took me a little while before I found it.

No nothing in android market didn't help me. Yes may be there aren't much of apps to talk about so may be Google is a bit shy to add new "options" in the market page to avoid the "embarrassment" I suppose but they should give something for a start in my opinion.

Anyway let's hope within the coming weeks they put a lot of efforts to fix that if they are serious about beating Apple for iOS!.

No comments:

Post a Comment